The health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. In accordance with the CDC along with state and local guidelines, our cleaning procedures have been enhanced with increased frequency and attention paid to high-touch items. In addition, our employees have been trained and prepared to provide a safe and healthy experience for both our guests and themselves which includes the practice of strict personal hygiene, social distancing, frequent handwashing, use of PPE, and more.
To assist the hotel in providing the safest experience for all we wish to inform you of the following:
- Currently, use of face coverings or masks is mandated by the City of Branson. *Please come prepared.
- Please be respectful of 6’ social distancing throughout the hotel for everyone’s safety and refrain from gathering in numbers in the lobby, common areas, or near the elevators.
- Guests checking in are asked to send just one member to the front desk. While check-ins are being processed, we ask all other guests to remain outside or in their vehicle so we may safely comply with social distancing in our lobby and front desk area.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at various locations within the hotel for guest use.
- The hotel has temporarily removed non-essential items and some of the décor items from our sleeping rooms in order to facilitate deep cleaning and sanitation procedures once guests check out.
- Our complimentary hot breakfast and evening dessert are still available; however, items may be limited. Additionally, the serving process has been modified based on suggested health and safety protocol.
- Our seasonal outdoor pool is currently closed due to cooler weather.
- Show and attraction ticket sales from our central office have been temporarily suspended. Each venue may have specific occupancy limitations and guest requirements in place. It is, therefore, in your best interest to book your shows and attractions directly at this time.
Lastly, if you or a member of your party is sick, we ask that you courteously postpone your visit until you are well.